We are seeking the right candidates to be part of a progressive specialist business consultancy firm that provides short timeframe Turnaround and Financial Solutions.
ReGroup Solutions provides short timeframe Turnaround and Financial Solutions for businesses in cash flow crisis. We specialise in strategies to avoid and protect against business failure. Ben Heaney the founder and executive director of ReGroup Solutions created this service due to business owners not being sufficiently informed about options and strategies designed to avoid formal insolvency. Our office is centrally located in Southport.
This role would ideally suit someone who has a background in administration for professional services firms and exceptional organisational capabilities. The role will include general office administration including maintaining general work systems, keeping up-to-date with daily office scheduling, maintaining reception areas and resolve administrative problems to ensure that the office is running smoothly and efficiently.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for
- Manage the workflow of the Director;
- Arrange meetings for the Director and assist with preparation;
- Meet and greet clients;
- Run the CRM system for the Director;
- Arrange all corporate travel of the company;
- Filing and CRM input;
- Maintain workflow and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced computer skills including Word & Excel;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and staff;
- Previous experience in working in a support role;
- Have a professional presentation.