We are seeking the right candidates to be part of a progressive specialist business consultancy firm that provides short timeframe Turnaround and Financial Solutions for businesses in cash flow crisis.
This role would ideally suit someone who is an administration guru and an excellent communicator. This person must be able to analyse situations and prepare a strategic options analysis and implementation plan.
This person is likely to hold Accounting and or Legal qualifications, have a strong understanding of business finance options and a practical understanding of the Australian Insolvency Framework.
ReGroup Solutions provides short runway Turnaround and Financial Solutions for businesses in cash flow crisis. We specialise in strategies to avoid and protect against business failure. Ben Heaney the founder and executive director of ReGroup Solutions created this service due to business owners not being sufficiently informed about options and strategies designed to avoid formal insolvency. Our office is centrally located in Southport.
Completing a strategic options analysis and formulating the implementation plan for our clients. This role requires intensive client communication whilst you guide the client with the assistance of the Turnaround Professional though a financial turnaround strategy which would likely encompass a Financial Restructure, Renegotiations with stakeholders, Refinance, and Asset Protection. This position reports directly to the company’s CEO.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for
- All client administration activities including onboarding and implementation;
- Keeping the client CRM files and files up to date;
- Managing and completing client related tasks;
- Analysing financial information of prospective clients;
- Designing and documenting turnaround strategies for businesses in cash flow crisis.
This role will ideally suit someone with Accounting and or Legal qualifications, have a strong understanding of business finance options and a practical understanding of the Australian Insolvency Framework.
- Ability to quickly win the confidence of our clients;
- The ability to read and understand financial documents;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong work ethic and business acumen;
- Ability to use MYOB, Quickbooks, Excel and Outlook.