We are seeking the right candidates to be part of a progressive specialist business consultancy firm that provides short timeframe Turnaround and Financial Solutions for business in cash flow crisis. This role would ideally suit someone who is an excellent communicator and who has networks in Southeast Queensland, specifically with local Accountants and Lawyers. This person must be able to analyse situations and make recommendations to strategically improve the client’s outcomes. This person is likely to hold Accounting and or Legal qualifications, have a strong understanding of business finance options and a practical understanding of the Australian Insolvency Framework.
ReGroup Solutions provides short timeframe Turnaround and Financial Solutions for businesses in cash flow crisis. We specialise in strategegies to avoid and protect against business failure. Ben Heaney the founder and CEO of ReGroup Solutions created this service due to business owners not being sufficently informed about options and strategies designed to avoid formal insolvency. Our office is centrally located in Southport.
The role involves building referral relationships in Southeast Queensland with Referral Partners, meeting with prospective clients, completing a strategic options analysis and formulating the implementation plan. This role requires intensive client communication whilst you guide the client though a financial turnaround strategy which would likely encompass Financial Restructure, Renegotiations with stakeholders, Refinance, and Asset Protection. This position reports directly to the company’s managing CEO.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for
- Developing and maintaining a referral base of accountants and lawyers;
- Analysing financial information of prospective clients;
- Providing a high quality, solutions focused service to clients;
- Designing and documenting turnaround strategies for businesses in cash flow crisis.
This role will ideally suit someone with Accounting and or Legal qualifications, have a strong understanding of business finance options and a practical understanding of the Australian Insolvency Framework.
- Ability to quickly win the confidence of our clients and referrers;
- The ability to read and understand financial documents;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong work ethic and business acumen;
- Ability to use MYOB, Quickbooks, Excel and Outlook.