Eddie has over 15 years’ experience in business recovery, insolvency and turnaround management. Originally from the UK, Eddie has a unique background having been exposed to a broad range of industry sectors with both top tier firms and smaller boutique insolvency firms.
In 2011, Eddie relocated to Australia with his family. Eddie has been a key player in multiple high profile external administrations. However, Eddie’s real motivation is to work with professional advisers and stakeholders of SMEs to ensure continuation of the business wherever possible.
Following an objective and independent review of the business, Eddie can immediately relieve the pressure placed on both the board and management by formulating market leading strategies.
The preservation of a business’s goodwill, assets and key employees paves the way for innovation and sustainable growth. With a successful track record in restructuring and turnaround, Eddie takes pride in confidently tackling the multiple and complex issues that companies face in times of crisis and uncertainty.
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association & Certified Turnaround Analyst.
- Advanced Insolvency Certificate and Advanced Restructuring & Turnaround Certificate from the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA’s Advanced Dual Certification).
- MBA, Fellow and Chartered Manager of the Institute of Managers & Leaders (formerly AIM).
- Member and Certified Credit Executive of the Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM).
- Graduate Member of The Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- Joint Insolvency Exams and Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (IPA, England & Wales).
Eddie is local to Adelaide.